Widgets Not Working

I am new to Common Ninja and have been testing things all day by dropping the Info List and Comparison Table widgets’ code through the Shogun page builder on a Shopify site. Up until about an hour ago, things had been working fine, but now none of my Common Ninja widgets are showing up in our live preview. I’ve tried multiple browsers and devices, and it’s only the Common Ninja widgets that are not showing/loading. Can someone help with this?

They have a link to “Contact Support” - but it just loops around with no way to actually email/message them.

Same here. We are using widgets on Big Commerce and as of probably an hour ago, none of them are showing despite working fine for a week. Big issue for us

I agree. This is not a great look, and it makes me glad we did the month-to-month plan to test things first. However, they do appear to be working again. :crossed_fingers: this isn’t a common thing.

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the disruption earlier – it was caused by a brief issue with a third-party service, which has now been fully resolved. We understand how frustrating this was, and we’re taking steps to prevent it in the future.

If you’re still seeing issues or need help, feel free to contact us directly at Free, Fully Customizable Apps, Widgets & Plugins | Common Ninja. Thank you for your patience and for choosing Common Ninja.

Hi I am new as well and my back to top widget isn’t working in Hostinger. Is there still an issue with the service?

If you’re using the widget on Hostinger, please follow the help article below:

And make sure you don’t miss steps 5-6.