Embed multi language support to website

Hi everyone,

I’ve created a widget with multi-language support. My question is, how can I extend this multi-language functionality to the website where the widget is displayed? I don’t see anything in the html code where I can specify the language chosen.

Would love to hear!

Hey, our widgets support multi language websites, meaning, you can translate your widget to different languages. The widget detects your customer’s language and changes its language based on that dynamically.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hi,
I think you should try to extend the multi language functionality to the website you can use a method to detect the user preferred language or allow them to select it manually. You can pass the chosen language to the widget through a URL parameter a JavaScript variable or a data attribute in the HTML. Ensure your widget reads this language setting and adjusts its content accordingly. You may also want to implement language detection logic directly in the widget if the website does not provide this information.

Thanks

1 Like

Basically we already support everything that you mention. The widget detect the preferred language and the website’s language based on URL structure and parameters.